Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant “Float Provider” Positions - Outpatient Clinic
Our Health Group, located in scenic northeastern North Carolina, is seeking experienced Advanced Practice Providers (PAs and/or FNPs) to provide excellent quality patient-centered health care in an outpatient primary care setting. 2+ years of outpatient primary care experience preferred.
We are looking to hire experienced APP "Float Providers" - employed directly by our Health Group full-time but providing coverage at multiple locations rather than establishing a patient panel at one location.
- will provide coverage (for PTO/CME/leaves/gaps/etc.) at multiple locations instead of developing their own patient panel at one location – we would like to have one mainly cover our "west side" clinics, one mainly cover our "east side" clinics, and another mainly cover our 5 "central" clinics
- will be directly employed by our Health Group full-time with standard benefits
We are a well-established primary care practice founded in 1974. We need individuals committed to a rural practice with the desire to establish roots in the community.
We are a Federally Qualified Community Health Center dedicated to serving the region’s underserved through:
- 15 Family Practice and/or Internal Medicine offices, OB/GYN office, Pediatrics office, and School Based Health Center Program [Outpatient only FM/IM; OB/GYN & PEDS have hospital privileges and call]
- 3 dental offices [general dentistry/all ages]
- 3 in-house pharmacies, 340b pharmacy program
- Integrated Behavioral Health [Psychologists and LCSWs]
- Case Management, Care Managers
- Community-Based Outreach Program: Migrant/Seasonal Farm Worker, Health Education, Insurance Outreach…
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218163 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs