Medical Group, an established multispecialty practice, is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join our Neurosurgery Team.
- Assist Neurosurgeons in OR and clinic
- Assess, Plan and Treat patients in coordination with the patient, family and clinical team
- Excellent work/life balance
- Hospital Medical Group employed position
- 205-bed hospital, including 20 ICU beds, Level II Trauma Center
- Graduate from a NP or PA program
- Licensed in state of ID as a PA or NP by the time of employment
- DEA, NPO and prescriptive authority
- Idaho Board of Pharmacy Controlled Substance licensure by the time of employment
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Located in Southeastern Idaho where the sun shines 300 days a year
- Cost of Living substantially lower than the national average
- Home to Idaho State University and a world class performing arts center
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, WY and The Grand Tetons and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier Fly Fishing, Skiing, Hiking, Biking and many outdoor adventures all nearby
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the "Hidden Jewel of the Northwest" while pursuing your career goals.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC222152 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs