Regional healthcare leader is seeking an NP or PA to join our established multi-specialty practice in the GI department. This practice has been serving the community since 1979 and includes Infectious Disease, Palliative Care, Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. The practice embraces the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model of care and is recognized as a Level 3 provider through NCQA. Radiology, Laboratory and GI suites are on-site and at the hospital, which is located three miles away.
About the position:
- Dedicated team of board-certified physicians, nurses, and staff focused on the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Radiology, Laboratory and GI Suites located at practice site, AND at Hospital (located 3 miles away)
- Located in vibrant, Midwestern, college town with outstanding public schools, world-renowned universities, and minutes from the KC Metro area.
We offer a robust compensation and benefits package, including;
- Strong base salary
- Paid relocation expenses
- Retirement plan
- Generous time off
- Affordability – Topeka’s overall cost of living index is 91.7, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average. Housing in the Topeka market is particularly affordable.
- Livability – Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a “we can do that” attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
- Community Life – The arts are alive and well in Topeka with more than 20 galleries, multiple performing arts venues and First Friday Art Walk events in the NOTO Arts District. Outdoor enthusiasts love exploring the recreation facilities at Lake Shawnee, and Topeka has miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails for walkers, joggers and bikers. A thriving downtown that includes fun for all ages and countless activities.
- High Demand for Healthcare – Affordability plus livability plus high demand for healthcare equals an environment where your practice will flourish and you will be able to enjoy a high standard of living.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs