- Team: 1 DPM and 7 MDs
- Onsite digital xrays and MRIs
- Clinic is a technologically-advanced facility with integrated surgical and radiological capabilities offering outpatient local procedures.
- Inpatient procedures are done at the Medical Center
General Duties Include:
- Assess patients' health and their demands
- Issue appropriate prescriptions
- Inform physicians about any problems or discrepancies that might arise
- Acquire and review patient histories identifying abnormal conditions
- Monitor patients' progress and keep records of treatments, surgeries, or other medical events
- Attend to emergencies
- Pre- and post-operative education
- First Assistant during surgeries
- Inpatient rounding, as needed
- Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for the patients
- Comply strictly with medical care regulations and safety standards
- Collaborate effectively with team members
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Live and Work in a town named in the TOP 10 places to live by National Geographic. Klamath Falls is located at the base of the beautiful Cascades Mountains. At 4,200 feet above sea level, it offers four seasons, mild climate, affordable housing, arts and theater and is home to Oregon Institute of Technology. The community is easily navigable, with brief commutes. To travel farther afield there is an International Airport in Medford, OR, about an hour's drive away.
Recreational activities abound in the outdoors. World-class fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, white water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, etc., are all available and frequent hobbies of the community residents. The incredible natural beauty of the Northwest’s largest fresh water lake, the Pacific water fowl migratory flyway, and the access to Pacific Crest Trail all make our community a relaxing place to live and to call home.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221866 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs