Seeking (2) Certified Nurse Midwifes, (CNM) to expand their Obstetrics program in Fergus Falls, MN. The CNM will provide care to patients during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum; as well as, family planning and gynecologic needs. As a new specialty with our organization, the CNM’s will aide in the development and growth of the program while partnering with 1 OB/GYN MD, and 2 Family Medicine w/Obstetric MD’s.
- As a unit, obstetric team members assist in the delivery of approximately 325 babies each year
- Typical business hours are Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
- Equitable participation in on-call rotation
Compensation and benefits
- 6 weeks paid time off while on guarantee
- Insurance coverage: health, dental, life, disability insurance (long and short term) and full malpractice
- Annual employer contribution of a generous 10% of wages toward retirement (100% vested after one year without employee contribution requirements)
- Retirement plan includes: 401K, profit sharing and cash balance plan
- Two year partnership track into Medical Group which allows for additional retirement savings opportunities
- Very generous sign-on bonus and relocation stipend
- CME reimbursement, professional dues and memberships
Why Work for Us?
- Minnesota has been consistently rated one of the best states in the country to practice medicine.
- Top 100 rural & community healthcare system for seven consecutive years & has been listed on Newsweek’s World’s Best Hospital in 2022
- In-house specialty support: Allergy/Asthma, Otolaryngology, Cardiology, Dermatology, OB/GYN, Optometry, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Anesthesia, Audiology, General Surgery, Pathology, Pediatrics, Plastic Surgery, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology
- Our healthcare system is an independent system and locally owned and operated
- Our medical group is independent and operated by a physician lead board of directors
The city is an area known for excellent private and public school systems community college, local wineries & breweries, low cost of living, nearby zoo’s, big box retail (Home Depot, Applebee’s, Caribou Coffee, Shopko, Walmart, and more), movie theater, bowling alley, event center, nearby resorts & casino’s, health spas, YMCA, fishing, cross country skiing, kayaking, hiking, fishing, & biking.
- 8-golf courses within a 30-mile radius of city
- Number 1 county in the United States with most lakes, with 1,100 lakes in Ottertail County
- Central lakes biking/walking trail begins in Fergus Falls and is a 55 mile, paved trail that goes to central MN
- North Country Scenic Trail runs through the town (beginning in Vermont & runs through central ND)
- Within city limits, there are 5 lakes & 17 park & recreational areas
- Easy access to Fargo, ND (1 hour drive); and Minneapolis/St. Paul (2 ½ hour drive)
- Children’s museum & indoor playground
- Enjoy a safe, low crime community of 14,000 residents
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221408 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs