Concentra is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant in New Britain, CT preferably, experience with Occupational Medicine and/or Urgent Care, or interested in making a career move to Occupational Medicine. We have a robust training program along with leadership support. The position offers great work/life balance with a company in a collegial work environment!
- Schedule: Center open M- F 8am-5pm
- No weekends, No Holidays, No Call, No Nights
- Hours: 8am-5pm
- EMR System: Allscripts
- Full support team including onsite Physical therapy, x-ray tech, and MAs
- Guaranteed salary
- Generous PTO, 6 paid holidays, CME days & CME Allowance
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Full Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation Assistance
As the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and specialist services. We treat one in five work related injuries! The Medical Director role allows for best-in-class physicians to apply their leadership skills while partnering with center staff and colleagues to provide optimal health care for patients.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce!
Two to five years of experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting is preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited PA program or an accredited university
- Board Certification or eligibility
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine