Concentra is searching for a Physician Assistant to join our team at our South Portland Maine location!
- Full Time | Monday-Friday| 8:00am-5:00pm
- No call, nights, weekends and holidays are off!
- Scope of Practice: Occupational Medicine | Urgent Care
- Procedural experience required
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary!
- Excellent Occupational Medicine Training Program
- Full Benefit Package/Malpractice Insurance/PTO/CME
- Relocation Assistance
As the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and specialist services. We treat one in five work related injuries!
This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce!
Two to five years of experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting is preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited PA program or an accredited university
- Board Certification or eligibility
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine