Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, and more. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients’ lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as an Advance Practice Provider.
LOCATION: 10137 W Grand Ave., Franklin Park, IL
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 1 PM to 10 PM - NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS, NO CALL
- Work alongside Full Time Physician Medical Director and support team
- OnSite Physical Therapy Department
- OnSite Digital Xray
- Occupational Medicine/Employee Health focused practice
- 100% outpatient
- Urgent Care services offered to the community: patients aged 2 and older
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- Must be proficient with basic suturing/laceration repairs and basic X-ray reads
- Must be comfortable seeing a pediatric patient demographic two years and older
- Minimum 2 years experience in an urgent care, occupational medicine, or emergency medicine setting; will consider candidates from other specialties with more than 2 years of experience