Medical Group is currently seeking an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for our Acute & Urgent Care Clinics. This is a full-time position, with a rotating schedule.
- Full-time work week.
- Benefits include health, life, dental, disability and malpractice insurances .
- 401k & profit sharing.
- Relocation and CME allowance.
- Competitive salary and potential for production bonuses.
Medical Group is an independent physician owned multispecialty group who prides ourselves on providing high quality healthcare to patients of all ages, in hopes of being their preferred choice, while continuing to grow. it formed in 2016 with the merger of three long standing independent practices of the Dubuque area.
Medical Group has over 60 Providers, 350 employees and growing.
- Specialties include - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Oncology, Pulmonary & Critical Care, Travel Medicine, as well as a robust Hospitalist Program
- 6 Primary & Specialty Care Clinics. Three Dialysis Units. Ancillary Services: high complexity laboratory, imaging including general radiology, mammography, ultrasound, DEXA, and CT
- Owned and governed by physician shareholders – the decisions aren’t made in a boardroom by hospital executives on behalf of the physicians
Dubuque is located on the scenic bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River, which has been named one of the Best American Riverfronts by USA Today. As the oldest city in Iowa, Dubuque has a rich history and something to offer visitors and residents alike, including ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, museums, theaters, galleries, unique shopping, and so much more. Dubuque was named by Forbes as the Best of Small Cities to Raise a Family, one of the Ten Great Places to Live, and one of the Best Communities for Young People. In 2018, Iowa was ranked No. 1 Best State by U.S. News and World Report, including rankings of No. 3 in healthcare, No. 5 in education, and No. 1 in infrastructure.
With a population of 60,000, Dubuque is a perfect balance of small city life and modern amenities. Dubuque is just an easy drive from larger metropolitan areas of Chicago, Des Moines, Iowa City, and Madison, WI.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221722 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs