General Surgery group is recruiting a full-time Physician Assistant to join a strong and collegial group of six General Surgeons and two full-time Physician Assistants.
General Surgery services are offered Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. An average clinic visit volume is 10-20 patients per day. Schedule will consist of every third week scheduled Friday off and no night or weekend call. The applicant will provide support for surgeons in the hospital setting including rounds, ED, and assist in the OR. Clinic-Support with post op patients and patients that may be having post op complications. General Surgery group is located adjacent to the hospital on the main campus. Dedicated to quality care and excellent patient satisfaction; committed to providing personalized and compassionate service.
System-wide transition to one I.T. platform/Cerner.
- Competitive base salary based on MGMA data and experience
- Quality bonus potential
- Professional funds allowance ($2,500) and five days of paid time off for CME (this is in addition to regular paid time off)
- We pay for professional liability insurance
- Relocation reimbursement up to $5,000
- Sign-On bonus of $10,000
- Comprehensive benefits package – health, dental, vision, short/long term disability, retirement plan, paid time off, etc
- Physician Assistant
- General Surgery experience preferred but not required
Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Farmington’s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- With four distinct seasons, and mild winters, Farmington’s weather is one of the top reasons residents have for living here. Outdoor adventures can be enjoyed year-round.
- Nestled in the northwest corner of New Mexico, an area commonly referred to as the Four Corners, residents and visitors alike can find themselves in the mountains of Colorado or landscapes of Utah or Arizona quickly for wonderful day trips.
- Farmington sits at just under 5,400 feet elevation which means it sits amongst beautiful bluffs and mesa. With three rivers and almost 2/3 of the state’s surface water flowing through it, the area is known for its outdoor adventures. Whether your journey is watching incredible sunsets on your deck or hiking among the unique land formations of the Bisti Badlands, your life will be enriched by this high desert climate.
- The City of Farmington Parks System is nationally recognized — if not renowned — for its readily available recreational opportunities. It offers 1,819 acres of developed park space, 34 sports fields and 25 tennis courts. Not to mention 2 golf courses, a children’s museum, a river trail system, a recreational lake with a beach, 2 community recreation centers, 2 indoor aquatic facilities and a new $6 million water park under development to replace Brookside Pool.
- It has a Library boasting over 1 million books read in the children’s summer reading programs and named the best library in New Mexico by the Huffington Post.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221296 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs