Established multispecialty practice in Pocatello, ID is looking for a Pulmonary NP/PA to join its team of 1 MD, 2 APPs and 1 CNS.
- Outpatient clinic hours are Mon-Thurs 8-5 and Fri 8-12
- Nationally accredited sleep lab
- Providers practice critical care medicine and provide treatment for hospitalize patients including ICU
- Some pulmonary or adult ICU experience preferred
- Hospital Medical Group employed position
- 200+ bed hospital, including 20 ICU beds, Level II Trauma Center
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid CME
- 401K & Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Located in Southeastern Idaho where the sun shines 300 days a year
- Cost of Living substantially lower than the national average
- Home to Idaho State University and a world class performing arts center
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, WY and The Grand Tetons and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier Fly Fishing, Skiing, Hiking, Biking and many outdoor adventures all nearby
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the "Hidden Jewel of the Northwest" while pursuing your career goals.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #KW221897 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs