Health System seeks a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team in Pueblo, CO.
- 4 days a week of correctional work with adolescents
- Schedule options: part time or mix with our work in Colorado Springs or telehealth
Each of our clinics feature a multi-specialty team built around at least one Board-Certified Psychiatrist. Our teams consist of Psychiatrists, Primary Care Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, Mental Health Therapists, Physician Assistants, Certified Addiction Professionals and Therapists.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a physician led practice with innovative approaches to maximizing your time for actual patient treatment. Therefore, you personally are not being inundated with the administrative responsibilities associated with today's health care system.
- Flexible scheduling that works with your lifestyle
- Excellent salary with potential for productivity bonus
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability
- Paid malpractice insurance
- A competitive base salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221998 & email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs