Seeking a Physician Assistant to join orthopedic group in Great Falls, MT for a 100% outpatient role. No surgical duties.
- Master’s Degree required.
- Graduate of PA-C program.
- Experience in Orthopedics is preferred, but not required.
- Neuro/Spine interest or experience is preferred, but not required.
- Monday-Friday, Outpatient.
Clinic is a progressive, provider-led healthcare organization—and we think living a good life is just as important as building a career. Our comprehensive care facilities are headquartered in and around Great Falls, Montana—an exceptionally safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Quick access to supporting specialists and emergent care
- Competitive salary
- Liability with tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Generous CME allowance
Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana’s Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers. Make Great Falls your home and enjoy:
- A cost of living below the national average
- Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool night
- Winters warmer than would be expected due to frequent Chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast
- A semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for the growing during the summer months
- Year-round outdoor recreation includes hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, snowmobiling, skiing, snowshoeing and golf
- Five nearby waterfalls
- 2 hours to Glacier National Park
- Farmer’s markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small town socials
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220556 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs