One of the largest physician-owned, physician-led, multi-specialty groups in Oregon’s Mid-Willamette Valley, is actively recruiting a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to support a busy Family Medicine team. The Clinic has an established onboarding program and proudly supports over nineteen advanced clinical practitioners in ten specialties.
- Team includes 2 physicians and nurse practitioner all supported by dedicated staff
- Family medicine practice without obstetrics
- Outpatient-only setting
- Minimal call, telephone-only
- On-site laboratory and imaging services
- Strong sub-specialty support
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, generous CME and personal leave
- AANC or AANP certified family nurse practitioner or NCCPA certified physician assistant
- Experience independently managing a busy, outpatient primary care practice preferred
- Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon
- Top 10 Best College Town; home to Oregon State University
- Thriving community offering abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals, and superb schools
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains, and Portland Metropolitan area
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221368 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs