Medical Group, an established multispecialty practice, is looking for a Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team.
- Assess, Plan, and Treat patients in coordination with the patient, family, and clinical team.
- Excellent work + life balance
- Hospital Medical Group employed position within multi-specialty group
- Work in a NEW Medical Office Building
- 205 bed hospital, including 20 ICU beds, Level II Trauma Center
- Attractive benefits package
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid CME
- 401K & Malpractice Insurance
- Graduate from a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Licensed in the state of Idaho as a PA or NP by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Idaho Board of Pharmacy Controlled Substance licensure by the time of employment
- Current BLS
- Located in Southeastern Idaho where the sun shines 300 days a year
- Cost of Living substantially lower than the national average
- Home to Idaho State University and a world class performing arts center
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, WY and The Grand Tetons and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier Fly Fishing, Skiing, Hiking, Biking and many outdoor adventures all nearby
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the "Hidden Jewel of the Northwest" while pursuing your career goals.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC221876 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs