Seeking additional CV 1st Assists to join our expanding Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Division.
As we look at our future needs across the system, leadership is focused on developing clinical programs that provide coordinated, efficient, high-quality care to patients in all locations and across the continuum of care. To meet those goals, we are excited to recruit two experienced Surgeons with an interest in enhancing established programs, a desire to build upon shared physician group practice structure across a healthcare system, and value high-quality, patient-center care.
- Practice scope includes adult cardiothoracic surgery - CABG, valve surgery, TAVR
- Opportunity to develop sub-practice based on clinical interests.
- Comprehensive practice that includes surgery, clinic, and hospital rounding, allowing 1st Assist APP to practice full scope.
- Experienced Advanced Practice Providers in Cardiothoracic Surgery is preferred - including surgical first-assisting, Endoscopic Vein Harvest (EVH), and perioperative patient care - but will consider other surgically-trained APPs who want to experience the professional satisfaction of cardiothoracic surgery.
- Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- The Heart & Vascular Institute is one of the largest integrated cardiovascular institutes in Illinois with structural and functional integration of Cardiovascular Medicine, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Interventional Radiology. The Heart and Vascular Institute is recognized as a national leader in quality of care. Healthgrades recently recognized Foundation Hospital as Top 10% in the nation for cardiac surgery and best in the region for cardiac care and cardiac surgery in addition to a five-star rating for bypass surgery and treatment of heart attacks and heart failure.
- HVI is part of a vertically integrated, regional health system, Health, which includes 5 hospitals, the only provider-owned health plan in the state, over 1000 employed physicians and APPs, numerous regional partnerships and much more.
- 40 physicians and 21 Advanced Nurse practitioners and physician assistants, deliver cardiac and vascular services to over 40,000 patients every year throughout Illinois and Indiana.
The Bloomington-Normal area is a vibrant community, home to 167,699 people who exemplify the values of the Midwest and our remarkable quality of life. Our location in the heart of Illinois is at the intersections of 39, 55 and 74 and within two hours of Chicago, St. Louis and Indianapolis.
Normal is the proud home of Illinois State University. Residents and visitors enjoy Normal’s premiere educational institutions, exceptional recreational amenities and a diverse employment base.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220882 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs