Medical Group, an established multispecialty practice, is looking for a BE/BC General-Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - PRN Relief to join our team.
- PRN Relief Position
- Assess, Plan, and Treat patients in coordination with the patient, family, and clinical team.
- Excellent work + life balance
- Hospital Medical Group employed position within multi-specialty group
- 205 bed hospital, including 20 ICU beds, Level II Trauma Center
- Attractive benefits package
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid CME
- 401K & Malpractice Insurance
- Robotic minimally invasive surgery
- Located in Southeastern Idaho where the sun shines 300 days a year
- Cost of Living substantially lower than the national average
- Home to Idaho State University and a world class performing arts center
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, WY and The Grand Tetons and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier Fly Fishing, Skiing, Hiking, Biking and many outdoor adventures all nearby
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the "Hidden Jewel of the Northwest" while pursuing your career goals.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #KW221869 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs