Medical Center is seeking a Behavioral Health PMHNP to join their team in NW New Mexico. Medical Center has a 10 bed adult, inpatient unit with an average census of 6 to 8 in addition to providing ED and hospital consultation. 1:4-5 call. The outpatient clinic is located adjacent to the hospital on the main campus. Currently, there are two full-time Adult Psychiatrists, one part-time Adolescent Telemedicine Psychiatrist, one Nurse Practitioner and one LPCC. Like many communities, the local and regional mental health community continues to be underserved resulting in an ongoing need for the practice to continue to build and grow services. System-wide transition to one IT platform/Cerner.
- Non-profit, community owned organization
- Multi-specialty employed medical group
- 15 ambulatory locations and 3 hospital based provider groups covering only one Hospital
- 90 plus Physicians and 40 plus Advanced Practice Providers
- Shared Governance Model
- Local and regional presence throughout the Four Corners (NM, CO, UT, AZ)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Sign-on bonus $5,000
- Relocation up to $5,000
- Comprehensive Benefits
o Health, Dental, Vision
o Flexible Spending Account
o Disability and Basic/Accidental/Supplemental Life
o 403B and Tax Deferred Annuity
Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports. Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments. Farmington’s strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- With four distinct seasons, and mild winters, Farmington’s weather is one of the top reasons residents have for living here. Outdoor adventures can be enjoyed year-round.
- Nestled in the northwest corner of New Mexico, an area commonly referred to as the Four Corners, residents and visitors alike can find themselves in the mountains of Colorado or landscapes of Utah or Arizona quickly for wonderful day trips.
- Farmington sits at just under 5,400 feet elevation which means it sits amongst beautiful bluffs and mesa. With three rivers and almost 2/3 of the state’s surface water flowing through it, the area is known for its outdoor adventures. Whether your journey is watching incredible sunsets on your deck or hiking among the unique land formations of the Bisti Badlands, your life will be enriched by this high desert climate.
- The City of Farmington Parks System is nationally recognized — if not renowned — for its readily available recreational opportunities. It offers 1,819 acres of developed park space, 34 sports fields and 25 tennis courts. Not to mention 2 golf courses, a children’s museum, a river trail system, a recreational lake with a beach, 2 community recreation centers, 2 indoor aquatic facilities and a new $6 million water park under development to replace Brookside Pool.
- It has a Library boasting over 1 million books read in the children’s summer reading programs and named the best library in New Mexico by the Huffington Post.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220215 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs