Location: Minnesota-Duluth/Superior - Duluth
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 221192 (23754130)
Company: Britt Medical Search
Contact: Erin Coleman Call: 6362204841
Practice Type: Hospital
Job Posted: 09/22/2022
NP - Psychiatry/Neurologist Opening in Duluth, MN - Great Opportunity - 221192 (23754130)
Seeking a Psychiatry/Neurology Nurse Practitioner for outpatient only facility.
- Utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision-making skills, works independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals. Provides health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention. They may care for patients ranging in age from infant to young adult as noted in age-related category and area of expertise.
- Our Pediatric Neurology team is seeking a mental health practitioner to join us in serving our pediatric patient populations within the neurology practice. The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for providing and supporting behavioral health care services to individual patients and families across the continuum of care. The Psychiatric NP will find support and resources from our professional, patient-focused and compassionate Pediatric Neurology group that includes physicians, advanced practice nurses and dedicated support staff. This highly respected team (along with a growing practice and great facilities to work within) provide the ideal setting for candidates seeking a strong support system.
- Seeking a 1.0 FTE, full-time status; Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Outpatient Practice
- New graduates may be considered
- Pediatric/Young Adult population, preferred candidate would have pediatric experience and/or prior experience with neurologic conditions.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Have successfully built residencies/fellowships in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine, OBGYN, Psychiatry, General Surgery, and Neurology
- Employed by a Physician Services Group, the largest hospital network in the nation
- Competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits package and 401k
- Support and leadership of a large organization
- Duluth, MN – Population approximately 90,000 with surrounding areas 200,000+
- 2 ½ hour drive to the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area 460,000