Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine PA/NP Needed- Outpatient Clinic! Relocation Assistance! - JOB-2792974 (23754020)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner located in Laramie Wyoming. Qualified APP will be comfortable seeing 30+ patients per day and have at least 2 years of recent Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience. A competitive compensation package, relocation assistance and strong benefits are all aspects of this great opportunity.
Explore Wyoming's spirited offbeat college town, with an abundance of outdoor recreation, deep western roots, and a vibrant cultural scene at 7,220 feet. Laramie is a quaint, family-friendly town with lots of outdoor activities including skiing, hunting, hiking and camping. Only 2 hours from Denver CO!
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) and call or text 954-837-2708. Please reference JOB#2792974. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
- PA-C or FNP
- 2+ years' experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine
- Plethora of outdoor activities year round
- Comfortable with 30+ patients per day
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance is available
- 3/12 hour shifts
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail