Nocturnist Needed Outside Of Philadelphia! 12 Hr Shifts! - JOB-2793437 (23753973)
A Well-established hospital system is seeking a Physician Assistant or Acute Care Certified Nurse Practitioner to join the Hospitalist team. An ideal candidate will have experience working in a critical care setting and a Pennsylvania license. This is a Nocturnist position with a schedule of 12 hour shifts working 7pm - 7am. Local new grads with an Acute Care certification are encouraged to apply. This position offers a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits and PTO as well as sign-on bonus.
Philadelphia is a fantastic location offering all the big city perks like NYC and Boston, at half of the cost. This thriving metropolitan center offers fabulous food, cultural events, history and entertainment options.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) and call or text 954-837-2708. Please reference JOB#2793437. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 40 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- 1 hour from Philadelphia
- Acute Care, ICU or Hospitalist experience
- New grads with Acute care certification can apply
- Local candidates preferred
- PA-C or AGACNP or ACNP
- Family Friendly community
- Strong benefits
- Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail