Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine PA / NP.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- 2 years of emergency medicine APP experience or completion of a fellowship required
- Full-time and part-time positions for weekend shifts (Friday-Sunday)
Seton Medical Center Harker Heights - Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 42,000
- ED Beds: 17, plus 4-bed fast track
- Patients/Hour: 2.4
- Admission Rate: 10%
- Coverage: 9- and 10-hour shifts with 44 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of NP/PA coverage per day
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI Accreditation
- Scribe support for EMR documentation
- Overlapping shift coverage to get you home sooner
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine
- Documentation: Picis CPOE, PowerNote
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Located midway between Austin and Waco, Harker Heights has numerous recreational opportunities including Stillhouse Hollow Lake for boating and fishing, numerous parks and nearby wineries. Harker Heights offers elegant, hillside residential communities and the charm of small-town living with easy access to the boundless amenities of Austin.
2 years of Emergency Medicine PA / NP experience or completion of an EM Fellowship is required to be considered for this position.