- Seeking a Chief Nursing Officer
- Outpatient clinic
- Full time
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Job References # 23-00078
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established Psychiatry medical group serving the population of western Colorado is seeking a Chief Nursing Officer to join their team. Full time, permanent position. Candidate can expect to provide management duties, strategic planning, develop organizational goals, processes & procedures, budgets as well as evaluate nursing care, quality improvement and risk management. Can also expect to be involved in hiring and supervision of nursing staff and reporting. 2+ years experience required. Competitive Salary DOE starting $112K, but more likely will be closer to $120K and comprehensive benefits package offered including relocation and much more! Please contact us today to be considered for this position or to inquire about our other opportunities.