Location: OR - US
Duration: Locum Tenens - Full Time
Company: Maxim Physician Resources
Contact: Alex Quenet
We are currently working with a client in Oregon who is searching for a primary care provider to conduct primary medical care to patients in an outpatient facility. Please see below for additional information:
- Schedule: They are looking for someone either to assist Monday - Friday for 5-8 hour shifts, or 4 -10 hour shifts. They are also open to part time shifts, depending on the days that can be offered
- 13 week assignment with the option to extend.
- Weekly pay, Paid every Friday.
- Malpractice insurance 100% paid for and provided.
- No weekends, No on call, No holidays.
- Job duties include: Daily Med management, Providing medical care to patients suffering from acute to chronic conditions. Any ailment deemed too serious, will ask that the patient be stabilized and sent to the local Emergency Room.
- Must have an active license to practice medicine in the State of Oregon.
- Board Eligibility/Certification preferred.
- Must have an active and unrestricted DEA.
- Must have an active BLS certification.
- Compensation is negotiable depending on experience