Critical Care Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in the Albuquerque NM area Job-6189
* seeking an experienced BC Critical Care NP to join a hospital employed group
* must have 2 plus years of clinical experience preferably in Critical Care
* Experience with CABG, Valve replacement heart/lung transplant, and ECMO desired. - Night shifts preferred * responsibilities: Caring for the critically ill, post-operative thoracic surgical patients in the ICU, responsible for management of complex patient population in collaboration with intensivists and cardiothoracic surgeons.
* must be comfortable with procedures including bronchoscopy, central venous access, arterial catheter placement and thoracentesis.
* Education/License and Certifications: - Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program with 2 years or more experience. - Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of New Mexico.
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
* Generous Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance - Annual CME Allowance - Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs - 401K employer match, contribution Paid time off (PTO) etc
* Interested in at least having a phone call to learn more? Contact Susan Steiner 203-437-5016 or email me a current resume to (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)