Rich Text Editor, editor1Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in the Albuquerque NM area Job-6190
* seeking an experienced BC Family Medicine NP to join a hospital employed clinic
* Preference for a candidate with 2 plus years of experience as an FNP but not required
*Outpatient hospital employed clinic: Provide clinical care to patients from pediatrics to geriatrics
* Education/License and Certifications: - Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program - Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of New Mexico.
* Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
* Generous Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance - Annual CME Allowance - Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs - 401K employer match, contribution Paid time off (PTO) etc
* Interested in at least having a phone call to learn more? Contact Susan Steiner 203-437-5016 or email me a current resume to (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)