Join a group practice the maintains a high quality, patient centered medical care to the local community. The environment in which you can collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians, and staff. We emphasize wellness and prevention, help patients manage chronic conditions, and provide timely care. We ae seeing PMHNP with experience specialize in Psychiatry join our team.
- Examine, obtain medical history and treat psychiatric conditions on a consulting basis in multiple primary care locations.
- Collaborate with patients’ primary care provider for a treatment plan including medication management and referral to outpatient psychiatry, including Intensive Outpatient Therapy, if long-term care is deemed medically necessary.
- Collaborate on improvement in care delivery and service with management, other physicians and staff.
Work with practice management to ensure compliance with billing and coding requirements.
- Graduation from accredited APRN program.
- Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license or ability to obtain.
- Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Psychiatry required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures.
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME.
- Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance.
- H-1B Cap Exempt. Willing to sponsor Green Card applications.