Monday - Friday, limited on-call per month
Employment Opportunity with Bonus and Relocation Assistance
The Outpatient clinic is seeking an experienced or new graduate Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant passionate about serving the community and enriching the area with patient-centric care. You will have incredible work/life balance in one of Oregon's outdoor activities and practice for a well-known organization where the quality of patient care reigns over production numbers!
- Established community clinic serving the community for 30+ years.
- 100% Monday - Friday outpatient clinic with a 1:10 call schedule shared among providers.
- Open to new grads or experienced Advanced Practice Providers (NP or PA).
- Preferred: Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Preferred: PA-C with physician assistant license.
- Competitive salary offered with full benefits, sign-on bonus, and retirement plan.
In the past ten years, Oregon experienced about 10% population growth! Why not come and check out what all the fuss is? While enjoying tax-free purchases, do not forget to check out the real winner of the state, and its natural attractiveness.
The Pacific Northwest state has many natural attractions such as Crater Lake, the deepest lake in America, Mount Hood, the Columbia River Gorge, breathtaking waterfalls, beaches, and vast deserts.
- Enjoy all four seasons - bright summer days, crisp falls, cool winters, and dynamic springs.
- About an hour straight shot from a major airport.
- An outdoor enthusiast's paradise with easy access to numerous trails, hiking, surfing, fly fishing, windsurfing, tubing, skiing, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling, and much more.
- Several reputable public schools with affordable community colleges and universities are within a short drive.
Job Id: JN -082022-27243