ID: CAURG-PART (23754693)
Location: Fresno , CA - US
Duration: Permanent - Part Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Currently seeking an Urgent Care Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity between Modesto and Fresno, CA. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and have primary care or urgent care experience. The practice is a fully functioning urgent care.
Responsibilities of the Urgent Care Physician Assistant
- Work for an growing Urgent Care Practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints
- Adult and Children population
Requirements of the Urgent Care Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license.
Compensation and Benefits of the Urgent Care Physician Assistant.
- 20-30 hour schedule. Part time.
- Seeing 4-5 patients per hour.
- 10 hour and 8 hour shifts available.
If interested please visit (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) or call at 586-569-9776.