A large, community-owned and governed, not-for-profit healthcare system located in Southern Oregon has an opening for an experienced Physician Assistant to join their Family Medicine Team.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Signing bonus depending on experience
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME allowance
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Full-time position
- Outpatient Only
- This provider prepares and records patient's history, performs physical examinations, and formulates treatment plans for patients
- Join an award-winning hospital system known as the top health care provider in the region
- Minimum of 3 years of experience practicing as a Family Medicine Physician Assistant
- Must be experienced seeing all ages
This position is located in a beautiful city in Southern Oregon! We offer family-friendly communities, wonderful schools, excellent weather, abundant recreational activities, and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year. Here you find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs, and colorful autumns. Apply today to find out more!