Nurse Practitioner - Psychiatry - $166,400 - Tucson, Arizona
Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner - Tucson, Arizona
Inpatient, Integrated Psychiatric Practice - $166,000+
A new sub-acute care, 16-bed facility seeks an inpatient Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our amazing team of providers in this state-wide organization. You will serve as the attending psychiatric nurse practitioner providing a range of therapies including, but not limited to, pharmacotherapy, individual, group or family assessment and counseling in this integrated care model. Please call or apply today to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
• Working together with our primary care providers, you will be an integral link in providing superior behavioral health services to our patients we serve
• New facility opening up in August 2017
• Live where you wish in the Tucson area
• Next Gen is our EMR
• Full benefits options to choose from Includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, AFLAC, tuition assistance and miscellaneous discounts
• PTO (20 days of vacation/1 week sick, 10 paid holidays, reserve sick leave, CME (5 days and coursework paid), 401K (you can contribute immediately, we start contributing after 1 year of service)
• Must be an AZ Registered Nurse Practitioner and licensed Psychiatric/Mental Health APRN
Skip the Southwest stereotypes and experience the real deal in Tucson, AZ, where history is right at your fingertips and nature is all around you. With museums, historic sites, hiking trails, golf courses and shopping around every corner, Tucson gives you freedom to roam, exploring a part of the country like no other.
• Family friendly communities with an array of public and private schools with the University of Arizona based in Tucson (two other Universities in AZ: AZ State University and Northern AZ University
• Tucson, Arizona offers an eclectic variety of activities and culture in the city life of Tucson, with many museums, unique shopping, nightlife, to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon - a day’s drive north. There are many desert activities a short drive away, in addition to skiing/snowboarding Mount Lemon, hiking, biking and more!
• Affordable housing options with median home prices in the $165K range
• Enjoy cooler summers at the 2,000+ ft. level and mild high-desert winters
• International airport in Tucson allows for great travel options with 18 nonstop destination airports and hundreds of one-stop destinations around the world
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (register or log to show contact information).
Please reference: NP 6472291
For more Nurse Practitioner job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job Posted: 08/14/17