Great opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner in Southern Oregon!
This Nurse Practitioner for the Inpatient Care Management Team (ICMT) will address the hospitalization and discharge needs of a complex group of patients served either by the Managed Medicaid Plan, Medicare Advantage Plan or both (Special Needs Plan). This well-trained, motivated, creative self-starter will head the Inpatient Care Managers based within our Community Medical Center to ensure that all non-scheduled, emergency admitted members receive the best care, in the right setting. Those members will then be transitioned to their community with all of the necessary safeguards to prevent readmission and ICMT will ensure their ongoing care in a patient-centered medical home environment.
- Current Oregon Nurse Practitioner licensure in good standings.
- Minimum of three years in a practice or hospital setting.
- Knowledge of medical group and hospital operations.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and staff at all levels in the organization.
- Strong problem solving skills and results-oriented.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to motivate a diverse staff and interdisciplinary teams.
- Familiarity with the complex needs of a population with multiple medical, social and psychological obstacles to achieving and maintaining wellness and stability in the community.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL ABILITIES AND PROCESSES:
Typical office environment requiring standing, sitting, walking, bending, and lifting up to 25 pounds. May be exposed to patient and environment conditions such as unpleasant sights, smells and contagious diseases.
Job Posted: 06/21/17
Easter Medical Staffing is hiring! Interested? Submit your info below.
1907 Cypress Creek Rd STE 108
Cedar Park TX 78613