Primary Care Physician Assistant Needed in Baltimore, MD
WE are working with a group in MD. looking for a Primary Care Physician Assistant With Physician supervision, the PA is responsible for direct primary care services to adults and children. This includes management of ordinary medical problems, history taking, physical examinations, prescribing of laboratory testing, patient education, and follow-up of patients.
- Provides direct patient care services by taking appropriate history and physical examinations of patients, appropriate laboratory and radiological testing and the prescribing of therapies in accordance with recognized medical community standards of care.
- Repairs minor lacerations, provides temporary casts and immobilization of people with injuries.
- Seeks help and guidance from a more experienced or knowledgeable provider as required by clinical circumstances and level of clinical experiences and training.
- Assists in patient and public education programs.
- Completes patient and clinic forms, medical records, and other necessary documents in a timely manner.
- Participates in chart reviews and audits.
- Attends scheduled clinical staff meetings.
Licensed Physician Assistant in the state of Maryland with one year of primary care clinical experiences.
* Must be certified within one year of employment.
Job Posted: 05/24/17
SBG Healthcare, LLC is hiring! Interested? Submit your info below.
6015 Washington Street, #200
Hollywood FL 33023